18 Box Master Case
Remember that we ARE breaking tonight - so you must be available to pay (or have sent me a pm with a pinky swear to pay tomorrow).
Bids are in $5.00 minimum increments. Please, whole dollar bids only (no $5.01 bids). Please do not use +5 bids. (Because someone could bid $100 at the same time and therefore your bid becomes +105?)
18 Box case - $3245.00 (I know, I know - that was a deal on the pre-sale price at the time though.)
PP fees - $103.00
Break even point = $3348.00 - break happens regardless, but this is the break even point.
There is a minimum bid set for each spot already. Bids are in $5.00 minimum increments. You may certainly bid more than the minimum.
Sell Sheet: http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/s...ethreadsBB.pdf
Shipping & Supplies - Shipping and supplies are extra, but I will do my best to charge you actual costs. I will combine shipping based on your final lots as well. Under 13 ounces can go first class, but I can ship approximately 100 TTT cards for $5.00 priority mail. If your total exceeds $250, I need to add $2.20 for signature confirmation. Remember, I will combine this for you.
Sniping - if you wait until the last minute, you may miss out. The last second bidding could very well crash the servers. Bid early. (Note: server did not crash last time.)
Different teams on same card - Triple threads has a lot of cards with different teams. If a team has a majority, it goes to that team. If the teams are even, then the members who has the most teams on the card gets it. In a tie, all teams on the card are randomed.
Historical teams - Go to current team. Non-baseball hits go to "pele & non-baseball" spot.
If this were a random team break, spots would cost $120.00 each.
Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Avk7fnywvJK7dHdnMDdzcVp4OWk0VVVKNEswS28wS Gc&output=html&widget=true" frameborder="0" height="700" width="500"></iframe>
Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. As ALWAYS, I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay immediately.
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
6. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
8. I strongly encourage you to bid what you are willing to pay. That way, if you are outbid at the last minute, it won't matter since you bid what you were willing to pay.